How to Detect Pool Leaks
Addressing pool leaks promptly is essential to prevent major problems and keep your pool in pristine condition. In order to fix leaks in a timely manner, you must recognize the signs of a problem:
- Frequent Water Loss: If your pool is consistently losing water more than what’s considered normal due to evaporation, it could indicate a pool leak.
- Drop in Water Level: A significant pool leak can cause a noticeable drop in the water level, prompting further investigation.
- Cracks in Pool Structure: Cracks in the pool’s walls, floor, or surrounding areas might be indicative of a pool leak. Inspect for any visible damage.
- Damp or Soft Spots: The presence of damp or soft spots around the pool deck or surrounding areas might suggest an underground pool leak.
- Decreased Skimmer Performance: If the pool skimmer isn’t functioning efficiently, it could be due to water loss through a leak.
- Air Bubbles in the Pump: Air bubbles in the return line when the pool pump is running could point toward a leak in the suction side of the filtration system.
- Unexplained Algae Growth: Sudden algae growth, even with proper maintenance, could occur due to an underlying pool leak disrupting the chemical balance.
- Tile Line Issues: Inspect the tile line for any gaps, cracks, or loose tiles that could contribute to water leakage.
- Main Drain Malfunctions: If the main drains seem to be pulling water excessively, it might be due to a leak near those areas.
If you suspect a leak, contact our leak detection company right away. We’ll use methods such as electronic leak detection, pressure testing, and the use of special dye to pinpoint the leak’s exact location. Timely action can save water, maintain your pool’s integrity, and prevent unnecessary expenses.
What Makes Our Pool Leak Specialists Stand Out?
When you need a swimming pool leak detection company, you want to rest assured, knowing that you’re working with the best of the best. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about a thing with our pool leak contractors on the job.
We understand that pool, spa, and fountain repair services should be handled with the utmost respect and prompt attention. That’s why our pool leak specialists waste no time getting the problem fixed. When our experts are dispatched to your home or business, we’ll immediately get to work — especially if you need an emergency pool leak repair.
Once we understand the magnitude of the damage, we will focus our full attention on the problem to provide an accurate, comprehensive repair. You should expect nothing less than excellence from your pool leak detection services in Broward County, FL.
Contact Our Swimming Pool Leak Detectors Today!
If you encounter a leak in your swimming pool, your first thought might be to simply replace the water and ignore the problem. But, unfortunately, leaks won’t go away on their own. The issue can worsen over time, leading to the need for even more expensive pool leak services.
At the first sign of a leak, don’t hesitate to call LeakXperts. Our swimming pool leak detectors are dedicated to providing you with quick pool, fountain, or spa leak repair. One of our main goals is to minimize the damage caused by the leak.
A professional pool leak detection test is the best way to find where a leak is coming from. Scheduling a thorough inspection will also allow you to receive the most accurate estimate for a pool repair.
What sets us apart from other pool leak repair companies? Simply put, we prioritize reliability, speed, and expertise. We’re ready at a moment’s notice when you need emergency pool leak repairs and will do whatever it takes to provide thorough pool leak detection.
In addition, we specialize in many areas for your peace of mind, including
Contact us to schedule pool leak detection services in Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Miami County, FL! You can avoid a larger problem tomorrow when you address a leak today. We proudly serve the residents of Florida, such as those in Coral Springs, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Manalapan, Heron Bay, Boynton Beach, Lantana, Hillsboro Mile, Parkland, Ocean Ridge, Lighthouse Point, and beyond.